Rev. Date: January 4, 2011
1. Welcome to my blog.
2. By accessing this blog, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. This blog is directed to California residents only. It is not intended for the use of residents outside of California.
3. I am authorized to practice law in California. I am also registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) and authorized to represent inventors before the USPTO.
4. Laws change, and the interpretations of these laws change over time. The information provided on this blog may be inaccurate. As such, I disclaim all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose in relation to all aspects of this blog including but not limited to the availability of the blog and the information contained in the blog. This blog is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. It is imperative that you do not rely upon the information provided in this blog and seek the advice of an attorney in deciding an appropriate course of action for your particular situation.
5. I do not seek to represent anyone solely based on a visit to this blog. I am not your attorney merely by you accessing this blog. Also, you should not believe that you have retained me as your attorney by using the contact form, submitting a comment or communicating with me in any form. The contact form is not for the purposes of forming an attorney-client relationship. The comment function is a means for visitors of this blog to express their thoughts and contribute to the marketplace of ideas. Additionally, submitting information requested in the contact form does not mean that you have retained me as your attorney. The contact form is to check for conflicts of interests with my existing clients. I will represent you only after execution of a retainer agreement signed by both of us.
6. This blog provides legal information and not legal advice. Legal advice is given only after listening to the particular facts of your case, investigation and confirmation of the facts that you present to an attorney, reflection upon those facts by the attorney, legal research when necessary, and giving a legal conclusion or recommendation after careful consideration of your personal situation. I do not provide recommended courses of action through this blog based on anyone’s particular situation.
7. All emails directed to me before execution of a retainer agreement are not confidential unless specifically agreed to in writing. The contents of your emails may be disclosed to the public.
8. I have a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. At my discretion, I may investigate complaints of copyright infringement. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide my copyright agent the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information is reasonably sufficient to permit OBDFix to locate the material;
- Information is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
9. By submitting comments and feedback to this blog, you grant AXP Patent a fully paid up license including but not limited to copying, making derivative works, displaying, and performing your content via any media throughout the entire world. You also warrant and represent that you own the copyrights and other intellectual property in your communications through this blog. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for all legal action as a result of your communication.
10. The disclaimers and terms and conditions stated herein may change from time to time without advance notice to you. It is your responsibility to check for changes each time you access this site.
© 2011 AXP Patent